More than 25 years of dance, singing and drama
The BCMA teachers are experts in their chosen fields with excellent qualifications and levels of experience. Many bring with them extensive professional industry experience along with lifetimes of learning their craft. You can be assured that training in safety, child development and first aid have been undertaken in addition to their industry specific training.
We are proud to provide an excellent development program for aspiring young teachers. Some of our current teaching staff started at the BCMA as young students, gained qualifications through examination opportunities, trained in our assistant teaching programs and then progressed to become qualified teachers. Not only do they have the appropriate training experience, but the important cultural values of the BCMA are embedded in the way they engage with their students.
Our teachers work together to offer the best methods of instruction, the most useful resources, and the most exciting ideas in order to achieve the best possible results for their students. Each of our teachers is supportive, motivated, inspiring and experienced in helping students achieve their individual and collective goals. Our aim is to make learning music, dance and/or drama a very positive experience that will benefit all aspects of our students’ lives.
It is also important to note that all our teachers and office staff have Working With Children Checks, Police Check &/or VIT’s, and most have First Aid Qualifications.
- Paula Heenan – Director. Musical Theatre, Voice, Piano A.Mus.A., Ad. Dip. Bus. Man.
- Brendan Wright – Guitar (online)
- Brydee Lyttle – Ballet
- Cassandra Pudney – Tap Dance
- Chloe Taylor – Tap Dance
- Chrissy Schuler – Piano, Recorder and Music Theory
- Daniel Lamech – Voice
- Ella Bedggood – Pre-school Music & Dance, Vocal Gym, Voice, & Musical Theatre
- Ella Graham (A.C.B.A C.I.C.) – Classical Ballet & Contemporary
- Elise Heenan – Drama, Film & Screen, Drama Styles, Musical Theatre
- Gerald “Gez” Clancy – Drums, Percussion & Guitar
- Giulia Monea – Voice
- Jason Law – Jazz & Musical Theatre
- Jinah Waters – Dance Gym, Acrobatics, Tap Dance
- John McNamara – Voice
- Jordyn Chapman – Pre-school Music & Dance, Vocal Gym, Hip Hop, Jazz, & Acrobatics
- Julia Richards (A.C.B.A C.I.C.) – Classical Ballet and Private dance tuition
- Kate Both – Violin & Viola
- Katherine Armati – Musical Theatre & Shine Fitness
- Laurence Heenan – Film & Screen and Drama Styles
- Lucas Burke – Piano
- Rachael Shelton – Speech & Drama, & Musical Theatre
- Rachel Bronca – Tap Dance
- Sarah Louise Younger – Voice, Drama
- Shane Gilbert – Guitar
- Emma Sbardella
- Jordyn Chapman
- Mia Andrea Uy
- Ella Harrison